"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If Caroline had her way...

D: ...and I can't understand why she refuses to accept me!
B: Goodness! What are you getting at? I just sit here all day and listen to you rant about HER! I'm right here! What is so wrong with me??
D: I beg your pardon?
B: Oh don't act like this is a surprise! You've known how I feel about you for sometime now and all you do is ignore it. What do you think this is? I can tell you it isn't a card game! These are my emotions you are toying with and I don't appreciate that you go about doing nothing but talk of that Bennet girl! I love you Mr. Darcy and I have always loved you. I know you better than I think you know yourself. Then that girl waltzes into your life knowing nothing about you and absolutely abhorring you. Yet, to my complete astonishment, you persisted. You mocked me when I asked when I was to wish you joy and you just offered her your hand. I don't know why you feel the need to hurt me like this. All I ever wanted to do was to be loved by you, not cast off like slop. At least appreciate me the way I appreciate you. I adore you and I am willing to do anything for you. Please, please...I'm begging you...
D: Yes...well...quite so...I must leave. Goodbye
B: ...I expected as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment