"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bitching

I'm sitting on my bed video chatting with zena. I have a bag of oreos on my right and comfy pillows on my left. I love spring break! Shoe, Zee and I had an hour long video chat and Shoe was excited until Zee and I told her that we'd vc'd for 3 hours before. Sarah, Zena and I vc'd TWO nights ago, and Zee is convinced it was last night. =) Today I babysat and made $30 bucks that will be gone by tomorrow. College tour is fast approaching and I'm SO EXCITED! It's gonna be the BOMB.COM! GAH! Rooming with my Lieutenant, Sarah and Millie and Millie and I have promised to do morning workouts to Hannah Montana! (heeheehee...) Dessert Hopping WILL occur along with the eating of the finest dining these cities can offer, ON A BUDGET! It's all going to go swimmingly! Following College Tour is my 16TH BIRTHDAY! I'm really excited because I want to have a big girl birthday party (that means a dinner party of some sort). No hassle, just nice clothes, nice music, and great food! =) Along with all of this is DRAMA ENSEMBLE LETTERS! Soon to be received (hopefully) and read. I'm so FRIGGIN nervous about those. OH! And IDK if my BEST FRIEND is moving to TENNESSEE! WTF?!?! It's up in the air...grumble grumble.
Thanks for listening to my bitching!
xo
pb

No comments:

Post a Comment