"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, June 24, 2010

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! You can't say that because you don't mean it! I hate it when you do that! You can't say things like that then go and do what you did! Because now, I cry out of hurt and sadness, not happiness from those words. I trusted you! I trusted you with my deepest secrets and I can't know what you sold for appreciation or status or whatever the hell you did with them. I don't know why you would do that. I can't fathom why anyone would do that to anyone. Maybe I am over reacting, but regardless, you betrayed a deep trust I put in you. It's been a while, but it still hurts to think about that betrayal. I have one rule: honesty. You broke that and now I have to live knowing that you have my deepest secrets and they aren't safe. What do you propose I do with that knowledge? Hmm? Share it with you? Because that's SUCH A GREAT IDEA. I miss my friend. That's what's worst, for me. Is that I lost a friend and confidante. Maybe ignorance really is bliss, because then...then I would still have a friend and confidante. I miss you, but you ruined our friendship when you betrayed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment