"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rant

Everytime I sell someone a pack of cigarettes, I just want to hand it to them and say, "would you like a reciept? no? how about some lung cancer?" I see moms come in there with little kids, buy the kids gum, tell them to go somewhere else in the store and buy cigarettes then hide them in their purse! It's horrible! I don't want those kids exposed to second hand smoke! It kill just as much as smoking a cigarette does. I'm livid about this whole thing. And then there's the kids that come in that are barely 18 (i card, no worries) looking to buy cigs. I'm just like, are you kidding me!??! You're already addicted!?!? Who the fuck has been buying you cigarettes until now?? You're 18 and already you're on the path to DEATH. Its disgusting. What? You don't want to go to war but you'll die a much more painful death here? Fuck you! You do have something to lose, YOUR LIFE! It's not sexy or alluring or anything like that. It's disgusting and revolting. You smell bad, you look like a suicidal MORON and you waste a shit ton of money on them. I want to smack you upside the head everytime you light up, seriously! If I could, I would smack every single smoker upside the head every time they lit a cigarette. GOD DAMNIT! If there's one thing you DONT want to fuck with me about, it's smoking. Mkay? Mkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment