"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mr & Mrs Noah Hershman

Tonight I went to my godsister Rachael’s wedding and I just want to say, wow. The love I saw between these two people made me hopeful for a relationship just like theirs. When Rachael walked down the aisle, I looked only at Noah and the love I saw in his eyes and even in the way he was standing took my breath away. It was as if every moment of their lives was leading up to this day. Rachael looked stunning and everyone could see it. These are two beautiful people, inside and out, becoming one soul. In my opinion, they’ve been one person for some time now, they just needed to make it official. The understanding between the two, the clear love they have for one another and the way they just work together. It was plain to see, these two are meant to be. (THAT RHYMED!!) So here’s to you, Rachael and Noah Hershman. May you be happy for the rest of your lives (and then some!).
Love,
Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment