"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm staring out at the sunset and every nerve in the left side of my body is on fire. I slowly move my hand across the six inches separating us. Our hands touch and he doesn't shy away, good thing, right? His blue eyes flicker across the scene, scanning first my hand on his, then my outfit. Then those shocking blue daggers find mine and all is right. I pull myself closer to him, and his warm arms. He embraces me and puts his forehead to mine. We don't need to kiss, we just can be. Him holding me is all I need.
Then I wake up.
And his face is clear and I know what I need to do. 

1 comment:

  1. HE TOUCHED YOU?!?!
    DIRTY GURRL...
    LAWLS
    WHAT THE OUTFIT was it chic?
    XOXO Peanut Butter LOVER.

    ReplyDelete