"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, November 8, 2010

my 300th post is dedicated to my dream

I believe that love truly conquers all. I want a love that exists from the moment I meet him. I don’t have to say I love him, because we both know we love one another. I want to be one part of a being made up of two people. He and I will be inseparable. We don’t need to talk to fill a silence. We know and anticipate one another’s reactions to things. We are happiest when simply holding one another, perhaps whilst staring at the stars. I want a love that defies all odds and expectations. I want a love that fills me up every moment of every day. I want a love I can derive strength from, a love that makes me happy whenever it crosses my mind. I want a love I don’t’ have to ever be ashamed of or embarrassed by. I want to fall in love with my best friend, so we know each other better than anyone else. I want to be able to look into his eyes and just sit there, in bliss, staring at one another. Together, we are unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment