"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rant

I hate how you can feel so alone while in a room, surrounded by people.
You can try so hard to be special yet still be not enough, off-key, off-kilter, too much...
I hate that I know that I'm too much, that when I meet new people, they don't see all of me.
Sometimes not even my closest friends see all of me.
Poor little girl, blah blah blah
Things like that don't help, they don't make me get over shit faster
They just make me want to punch you in the face.
You think I'm kidding? Try me.
Oh and all the back-handed insults that are disguised as passing comments?
Shove them up your ass! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.
I'm not your punching bag
And bitch, I am certainly not your chew toy.
Leave me alone because guess what?
This is high school and no one gives a flying fuck what you think.
Okay?
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment