"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Jump

"just jump" is my new motto this summer. Dont' think. Don't analyze. Just jump. It applies mostly to guys, but can work other places. Off the top of my head, I don't really know what those places are, but it does work there! 
Right now I'm listening to Hannah Montana's "He Could Be The One". Did anyone watch the special 1hr episode? SHE SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN JESSE!!! Jake is so...old! And Jesse is SO HAWT AND AMAZING! He broke up with his other girlfriend because he met Hannah/Miley. I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! Hmph. Why is it that Miley Cyrus has guys crawling all over her and I've got...my stuffed animals? Life sucks. I need to be famous like Miley then I'll get a boyfriend..*cough* TAYLOR LAUTNER *cough*
I'm tired and working tomorrow. 
Summer On!
pb <3

No comments:

Post a Comment