"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Friday, July 17, 2009

okay so my bffl is sick of me. great. thanks. good to know. 

"just dont talk to me because I dont' want to hurt you and i dont want to say something i will regret later."

thats not insulting is it? i saw it as a precaution, because when I get angry, i tend to say things that are really hurtful. Im just trying to protect her, not piss her off. 

But don't get me wrong, I am upset. WE MADE PLANS! That means, we plan on a place to meet, then meet there, then commence hanging out. Not: We say we're gonna hang out then you say that you're sick of me and go hang with someone else because you and I have been spending alot of time together.
Nice. Good friend. Love you too.

Well since you're prob reading this, here's what I think: that you flaked. You might think otherwise but now that you know my side of the argument, you can truly understand your actions.
Have fun in Santa Clarita. Whatever.

-pb


No comments:

Post a Comment