"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar

So I'm not going to put out any plot spoilers in this blog, I will save those for another post but, THIS MOVIE WAS SO FREAKING GOOD OMIFREAKING GOD!!!!!! James Cameron has changed the way I will see movies, literally. I walked out of that movie with Shoe and we (mostly me, but still) were freaking out. From the score, to the acting, to the plot itself, it was probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. I know I use that term wayyy to liberally, but i Promise that this is the best movie of the year, by far. It should win an Oscar. That's how good it is. I'm still in that blissed-out movie state. So you should all go see it then report back to me so we can FREAK OUT. And, if you do go see it, see it in IMAX 3D. Without that experience, it's just not even close to the same. The colors are brighter and the action is more intense. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment