"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who I Am

I'm the girl who laughs way too loud and whose socks will never, ever match.
I'm the girl who hates her braces and obsesses over boys.
I love the stage and the nauseous/OMIGOD feeling during the curtain call after a show.
I want to travel the world and eat McDonalds in Paris, just to be an arrogant American.
I can't wait for college, though life without my friends will leave me a wreck.
I put together whole outfits in my head then realize that I can't afford any of it.
I get this jittery feeling when I'm really, REALLY excited about something and all I can do is scream.
I can't really sing, but I do it anyway because all the notes sound right in my head.
I love you all.

xo, pb

No comments:

Post a Comment