"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Friday, May 14, 2010

2ND SHOW!

TONIGHT WAS INCREDIBLE! The energy in the room was palpable and the audience was a FANTASTIC one! They laughed when they were supposed to and cried when they were supposed to. I cried like a little baby girl because I was so proud of the girls on the stage. It really made me realize how far they have come in a month! They had nothing but a book a month and a half ago and now they have a fully finished play that is one of the best I've ever seen. I cried as I gave them all hugs because I couldn't believe that they had done this. They are all so incredibly talented and when they delivered every line, it was as if they were made to do this. I cannot stress my pride and love for these talented, smart, kind and beautiful girls. I love you all to bits and prepare for more tears tomorrow!
Love, love, love
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment