"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I remember when everything was whole and I was sane
now the cracks are starting to show and I don't know where I stand
and it scares me.
I lost a friend but gained an acquaintance and everything sucks and
I hate it when my friends talk about how they need to change their diets because they don't like the way they look. I feel like I'm one of the only people I know that likes the way they look and isn't out to change it. I'm comfortable in my skin, why can't everyone else be? And why does everyone have to get so damn touchy when I ask them to PLEASE CHANGE THE MOTHER FUCKING SUBJECT!?!? I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT DIETS AND LOW-CARBS AND HIGH PROTEIN! I just want to eat the last fucking piece of cake and be done with it all. Is that so bad? Am I a bad teenage girl because of it?? I'm terrified that the second I go down that road I'm gonna turn into my family history of eating disorders and that scares me, okay? I don't want to go there or do that or even think about it, okay? So can we change the subject now? THANKS.
fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment