"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Sunday, June 7, 2009

DISCLAIMER

I purposefully omit names from anything I write on this blog, even my own (although if you are reading this you probably know who I am) so if you read something, don't jump to conclusions and assume it's you. I love you, but it's probably not about you!
And, even if you delete a comment, I still get the notification email and the comment. I've been there: You write something, click "post" then realize it's really mean. So you hurriedly delete the comment and hope the recipient sees it as a glitch in the system. Unfortunately, I've set it up so I get a notification email with the comment itself in the message body. I get it anyway. Sorry! 
You know I love you anyway.
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment