"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sad

The strangest thing happened the other night: 
I was reading Eclipse, which I've read before. Every time I read it, whenever Jake and Bella discuss their future, or lack there of, I tear up. This is mainly due to the fact that despite what Breaking Dawn said, I am vehemently Team Jacob. Anyway, it was at the part towards the end when Jacob is saying that in a world with no monsters or magic, he would be the perfect fit for Bella. I started to tear up as usual but then the strange occurred. I started to sob. So bad to the point that I had to close the book and just have a good cry. I have no idea what brought it on but for whatever reason, I just started to breakdown. It's strange to think about it because during the episode, I just kept crying. I don't know what I was crying about because I can assure you I was not crying about Eclipse. I'm a fan, just not that hardcore. I just felt so sad, like nothing was right and the entire world was backwards. I don't know...maybe everyone just needs a good cry once in a while. 
On another note: I like getting comments. If you are a reader, please comment. Let me know what you like, don't like, want to hear about, or just want to say.
Thanks for reading!
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment