"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, June 29, 2009

Being Alive

Someone to hold you too close
Someone to hurt you too deep
Someone to sit in your chair
         To ruin your sleep

Someone to need you too much
Someone to know you too well
Someone to pull you up short
         To put you through hell

Someone you have to let in
Someone whose feelings you spare
Someone who, like it or not, will want you to share
 A little, A lot

Someone to crowd you with love
Someone to force you to care
Someone to make you come through
Who'll always be there, as frightened as you of
Being Alive

Somebody hold me too close
Somebody hurt me too deep
Somebody sit in my sleep
and ruin my sleep
and make me aware of
Being Alive

Somebody need me too much
Somebody know me too well
Somebody pull me pull me up short
and put me through hell
and give me support
for
Being Alive
make me alive
make confused
mock with praise
let me be used
vary my days
but alone
is alone
not alone

Somebody crowd me with love
Somebody force me to care
Somebody let me come through
I'll always be there, as frightened as you
to help us survive
Being Alive

-Company

1 comment:

  1. Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete