"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 DAYS TO MEXICO! nO stress this week, just Drama Ensemble auditions and smooth sailing to Friday!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! ACKKFJADKSLFJEIWARUSI!
I finished my short story, so stay tuned for that. I also have some poetry coming your way, but I will be sure to put it all up when I have time(aka FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL!) And over spring break I will be rejected/accepted for Drama Ensemble via Letter, but I will most likely be in Mexico so that will be no prob. Mexico..ooohh Mexico. How do I say it nicely? I AM EFFING TERRIFIED OF THIS MEXICO TRIP! I put the heart back on my wrist so everyone can see it and I am flipping a shit over this drug war thingy and OMG i need a new bathing suit, pair of shorts and sunglasses like NOBODYS BIZNESS!!!!
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment