"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I never really realized how bad it felt until now. It was just waiting for that recognition and then it sprung, hooking me with its sharp claws. Never letting go, never relenting, always there. Just...there. It hurts like nobody can ever imagine. It is something that I wish upon no one, ever, in any time. It is a hurt that is physical, mental and emotional. Your smile makes my side ache, your eyes keep me awake at night, your laugh takes the taste out of food. Your dimples make my legs hurt, your bad jokes give me headaches and your smell makes my knees hurt. And yet, despite all that, I would never ever want it to go away, because it is all you, all the time. And that is what I like the most, having some part of you around all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment