"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, March 2, 2009

I feel really...blank
Like I should be feeling happy, or sad, or hungry
but i feel hollow. I don't laugh alot. I mean, genuinely laugh. I will through out a fake laugh here and there but not really. All I see is him. And it physically hurts me. I have headaches constantly and my knees hurt alot(probably unrelated, but lets just pretend that it isn't). I also feel bad, because I feel like a stupid puppy dog or stalker(those two aren't really related are they?) who just keeps going no matter what. I feel like a friggin' Energizer Bunny here! But I don't really want a commitment right now, or have time for one. So here I am with a SUPER dilemma 
ARGH-ON-A-STICK!!!!!!
...is it just me or do all my posts manage to mention "him"?
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment