"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, March 9, 2009

changes, changes
new colors.
thats all
Read Scoop! by Hannah Dennison, but only after you've read A Vicky Hill Exclusive! also by Hannah Dennison. She's pretty much AWESOME, and British, which makes her AWESOME*said in a british accent*
L=
St. Patty's day is coming up and my sort-of Irishness is making me very proud right about now!
I found a shirt on Cafe Press that says "Kiss me, I'm Irishish." I'd wear that to school with the kelly green & white knee socks from AmApp, a.k.a. the best costume resource EVAH, lol.
I should be tired but I never am this late.
I'm listening to Taylor Swift right now. I am SO bummed that her concert at Staples Center sold out in 2 min!!! May 22nd I will be standing in my backyard with my Vestalife ladybug iPod player full blast PRETENDING that I'm actually listening to her play. Lol
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment