"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!

YAY! The day of reckoning has arrived! St. Patrick's day! And the only green I'm wearing is concealed. On the one hand, I've gotten pinched alot. On the other hand, I've gotten to pinch alot of people who pinched be(because I'm actually wearing green!). I found my copy of The Well Of Lost Plots, 3rd book in Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. So funny and awesome. I particularly like the idea of Ms. Havisham walking around wearing running shoes under her decrepit wedding dress. Haha! I can't really envision grammatisites though, I think it's the stripey suspenders and socks they are supposed to be wearing. On a different note: I actually REALLY like the Disney(I KNOW) show, Sonny With a Chance. It's funny and the jokes aren't all totally predictable and awful(like on Hannah Montana and the Suite Life series). Some, like the skort joke, are actually retell able and HILARIOUS!!!! =D I'm not so sick anymore but the make-up work is a biz-nitch. I think you all know what I mean. I'm rescheduling 3/4 tests and I have notes to get in Ancient Civ and notes to FIND in science. THEY AREN'T ON THE PORTAL!!!!!! Argh!!! Drama's not that bad because it's just journal assignments...then that PostSecret thingy.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
My Faerie Godmother and I decided that on April 25th she is going to take me on a shopping spree for my birthday(April 12th, btw!)!!!! No holds barred and I am SO PUMPED!!
I've gotta go do SOME homework! 3 frees in one day gets really really boring!
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment