"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Monday, April 27, 2009

I follow the instructions. I take a deeeeeppp breath: slowly exhale. Repeat. I clear my mind and think of the color blue. Just fill my mind with blue. No more: No less. Just...blue. Blue...blue...blue...blue...Move On.
Move onto someone better, nicer, someone who cares. Someone who isn't completely oblivious. Someone who isn't a total creeper. Someone who cares about me for me. Not for my chest(or lack thereof) or my brains or my hair color. I want someone who is willing to take the plunge based off of a gut feeling a gut response to a connection made across the room. But not something cheesy. Because cheesy is just...cheesy.
On a random note, my new favorite movie line= "It's just a scary story, Bella"- Jacob Black, Twilight. It's not the quote, because it's kind of an insignificant quote, it's the delivery. Its the voice that comes through when Taylor Lautner delivered the line that makes it so amazing!
Copperboom!
peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment