"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Knowledge

I don't know what I want to do anymore. I could just sit for hours and run those days over and over in my mind, digesting everything and inspecting and picking every little word apart and analyzing every move, every step, every syllable uttered. But where would it put me? In the same place as I am now: nowhere. I'm stuck in a place of not knowing what to do next and I don't like it, it scares me. It is frustrating now knowing how he's going to react, if he chooses to react at all. He doesn't really seem to care and he doesn't really seem to notice, so the not caring makes more sense. It's kind of ironic: Adam and Eve ate the apple and they got knowledge yet here I am not having any(at least not on this specific subject). 

No comments:

Post a Comment