"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Okay, so I didn't get in. That's alright. Life will go on. 
I will go and deal with my terrible state of romance and I will look FAB doing it.
I will deal with my friends and their awesome love life and pretend to be happy for them!
I hate being happy for someone when I'm not. I'm in a bad mood. So sorry if your life doesn't take priority over mine. Ick
I have no idea how I will sleep tonight. I am not tired. at all. in any way, shape or form.
But tomorrow morning, I have to look fabbity fab fab for HIM
He has to literally lose his breath when he sees me! He has to think of no one else and be glad to do so. He also has to think that I'm not crazy or still into him. If I act wayy to into him then my chances will be alll effed up in SO many ways. Ug
I'm going to go to sleep and be happy!
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment