"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I was thinking about this guy I fell in love with.
He kinda sorta broke my heart.
He thought we were friends the whole time.
I told him to go long and I threw a pass; I'm still waiting for the touchdown. 
Some stuff went down that, to me, means something. Also, he's not the monogamous type, so that's a con. Too bad I ignore all the bad things, regardless of how detrimental they are. 
And now that song, that garage, that movie, that outfit, that country, all remind me of him and hurt so bad that I have to hold myself together at night for fear of falling apart.
I'm falling down the rabbit hole and I'm screaming for you to throw the god damned rope down but you just can't seem to hear me. Listen, Damnit! I'm screaming for you, so pay attention!
It's ALL for you. So come and get it...
-pb

No comments:

Post a Comment