"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

geometry

what is the point? Do I really need to know the ratio of volume? or area? or sides? I wanna be a public figure/chef of some sort. I don't need to know this stuff! why are we being taught useless junk? fjdseuireir48957e89ro
fml
lol love that website, totally AWESOME. but not as awesome as skillet pizzas(sensing a pattern here?) my geo class is totally especial. My teacher taped our honor prinicple to his torso during our quiz and is now talking in a british accent.
random note: we should get extra credit in english for going to book signings or readings of some sort(and not just cuz i go to those things ALOT)
blah blah blah blah i don't know what to write but I like writing.
the click clack of the keys is strangely soothing in this crazy class of freshman girls. ug
I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO COLOR STUFF!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!
i think it says alot about my life when coloring type completes my life.
i need to do my spanish homework, make notes for my history presentation, and regain my sanity after geometry.
my friends want to read my blog! i lurve Jen-Ay and Rollo
and who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell
xoxo
peanut butter
p.s. im not keeping a secret about who I am, cuz that would be LAME! Thats just my sign off for this post. L= (Edward's crooked smile, btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment