"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Realization

Okay, this isn't really a realization, just something I needed to say so be prepared for many more posts like this one.

What if you had a friend? And that friend was like...your BEST FRIEND. Then your bff starts hanging out with someone else. I was fine with it at first, but now we never talk and the most interaction we have is the awkward smile in the hallway, when she's bothered to look my way. It pains me to say that our friendship is over, but I desperately want it to not be. She and I had inside jokes, sleepovers on the weekends, and nicknames. But the worst part is when she said that I hurt HER. That was the hardest thing to hear.
I want more skillet pizza, it makes everything better...
I wait for justice in the form of an awesome tee-pee of her house and an egg-celent egging of her house and putting food coloring in her pool. But until then? I have my nitch, and she will have to do.
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment