"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hmmmm

hmmm....
I was pondering the significance of olive oil on skillet pizzas, when a thought occured to me...why aren't ALL pizzas made in skillets? that is something to be discovered and researched. Then when it is proven I will succeed at making money. Not just money, a shit load of money! 
Wouldn't it be awk. if while babysitting a kid was just all...Where do babies come from?
ummm.... GTG BYEEEE
lol i am so funny...not...it's weird to say that cuz ppl dont usually laugh at my shiz, so when they do I'm all.. WHOAH IM FUNNY
or are they laughing at me...? so I have to check my person to make sure I remembered pants.
well I gtg cuz the SKILLET PIZZAS are ready
Siss, Boom, Bye!
Peanut Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment