"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, February 19, 2009

YAY!!

I HAVE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!! yeahh!!!! I wanna do that thing that Kristen Wiig does on SNL as the Target lady, "It's Good!" But I would start laughing too hard so I couldn't do it. So you should all go read:
www.lostkisses.blogspot.com
cuz she's awesome! and deep, geez, I feel really shallow after reading it, especially the want one.
I just had health and we are doing our Drug Presentations. Thus far, all I have learned is this:
Heroin= BAD
Marijuana= BAD
Shrooms= not that bad
LSD= not really bad for you, but the flashbacks are a bitch
Cigarettes= BAD
Ecstasy= BAD-ish

SO....yeah. I love how informative health is. lol
I know it's really REALLY a long time away, but I am SO PUMPED for vacay! Mexico baby!!
So I just realized that I can customize a theme for my Gmail inbox, so Mexico might have some contention for my excitement(because I can only be excited about one thing at a time)
So you know how I showed you a poem last post? Well I have alot of poems and I kinda want to show them to you. So here's one of my favs:

between the devil and the deep blue sea
lies a man with a needle in his heart
when he sleeps he feels her touch
and hears her voice in his head
he cannot remember
any time before her
the cliffs are his safe place
and the clouds protect him
from the devil
and the deep blue sea

I hope y'all like it! (i like saying y'all!) and I hope to see more comments and followers
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment