"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So...I haven't posted in a while. And I wrote this thingy that I wouldn't exactly call poetry and I wouldn't call it a piece I wrote, like literature. I don't know what category it falls under but I hate labels anyway so here it is:

I realize that you're the one and I know that you don't care. I wonder what to do because no one else feels right. Just you. I see us together and I am happy. Then I wake up. I feel pathetic and sad when you aren't around. The best part of my day is my dreams, because that's when I see you. I hold myself together at night because I fall apart without you. When you left, getting through the day was the hardest thing to do. Breathing was even harder, each breath forced me to live and life without you was pointless.
But I am done now. It took me a long time and it was the most difficult thing I've ever had to. So when I see you I won't fall again because I don't need more scars. I miss you and I'm sad we can't be together but I have moved on. Good bye

That's it...It's kinda emo so stay away from sharp objects when you read it. JKJK that was totally un PC but that's me!
Drama today was fun
Im tired...
Blah
I just finished this book called Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and it was REALLY GOOD. I really wanna get the sequels(there are three with a fourth set to release in August) and read them like a Book-nado(a tornado made out of books! MM reference...)
My new FAVORITE type of gum is Berry Pearadise(lol) by Extra. Only my dad just bought a bunch of packages of the Sweet Watermelon...ewX20
Blach
Copperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment