"When we can no longer dream, we die" -Emma Goldman

Thursday, February 19, 2009

randomm

i need a guy. i need love. I need Edward Cullen...yeah. That pretty much sums up my needs! oh, btwwww
MY BUS HAS A GIANT STUFFED TIGER THAT GROWLS AND WHOSE EYES GLOW GREEN WHEN YOU SQUEEZE ITS PAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, you can be jeeelllllloooooussssssssss
haha
but back to the lurve
I want a guy who will text me randomly just to say, thinking of you. Or that will call me in the middle of the day/night only because he wants to hear my voice. I want a guy who can sit with me and we don't even have to say anything. we can just be, together. and I want a guy who reads Twilight and won't laugh when I go on rants or tirades and who reads poetry and will recite a line as my morning wake-up. I want a guy who will challenge me but also be sweet. i want a guy who will make me the perfect fried egg but also enjoys the joys of eating out. I NEED a guy! ...the perfect guy...
the worst part of all this want is that I found him, but I let him get away and i know the error of my actions. he was perfect. he is perfect.
=(
I hate to leave you on a sad note but lunch has started and my green&pink LLBean bag is calling my name.
Coppperboom!
peanut butter xoxo

1 comment: